Regulatory Pharmacist (pooling)
- Ensure the correctness and compliance of the documents per FDA Guidelines for the Initial Applications and Biological Drug Applications upon submission to FDA to merit an approval and secure a Certificate of Product Registration.
- Exceptionally well organized and strong work ethics.
- Must be a licensed/registered Pharmacist with at least 1-year of work experience in the field of Regulatory on Prescription Medicines/ fresh graduate are welcome to apply
Lead Development Officer
- In-charge of visiting clients regularly
- Monitor and update clients on product application status, incoming shipments and pending purchase order. Provides specific details and schedule of delivery in coordination with the sales team.
- Coordinate with salesperson and/or Sales Coordinator for documents to be transmitted to clients for signature such as Proforma, Annexure, MOA/ Supply Agreement, Termination Letter, NDA, Annexure, Letter of Undertaking, etc.
Application Procedure during GCQ period:
Submit your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
1. Indicate in the subject your name and the position that you are applying for.
(Ex. Juan Dela Cruz- Applying for Finance Staff)
2. Wait for an email reply or text message regarding an invitation for an online interview.
3. Once an email or text message is received, download Whatsapp, Skype or Zoom.
4. We’ll keep you updated on any positive developments regarding your application. We’d be glad to assist!