Assistant HR Manager
Requirement/s: Bachelor Degree in Psychology, Behavioral Science or related field with at least 3 to 5 years relevant experience in a related function preferably at least 1 year relevant experience in the same industry.
• Assist in the development and improvement of company policies, procedures and documentation as well as employee handbook.
• Administer disciplinary action procedures and monitors and disciplinary cases for timely and appropriate resolution minimizing risk to the company.
Requirement/s: Preferably a graduate of Bachelor in Accountancy or any business-related course; must have at least 1 year related work experience in accounting.
• Updating the monitoring of utilities and checks if there are unpaid accounts.
• Making journal entries for accruals and reversals every month end and Issuance of suppliers 2307
Requirement/s: Must be a licensed/registered Pharmacist with at least 2-years of work experience in the field of Regulatory.
• Responsible in ensuring the correctness and compliance of the documents per FDA Guidelines for the Initial Applications and Biological Drug Applications upon submission to FDA to merit an approval and secure a Certificate of Product Registration.
• Ensure that approval and Certificate of Product Registration will be given for the Initial Registration of Food Initials, Medical Device Initials and Cosmetic Notifications.
Regulatory Affairs Associate (Pooling)
Requirement/s: Pharmacy graduate or any 4-year course college graduate with knowledge or familiar with pharmaceutical terms/products.
• Work collaboratively with all members of Regulatory Department.
• Responsible in filing regulatory documents submitted and received from FDA. He/ She will also be the one who will update Regulatory Reports in which he/she will regularly send to all members of Regulatory Department for their reference.
Lead Development Officer (Pooling)
Requirement/s: Bachelor’s Degree in Business, or any relevant field and good in written and verbal communication; must be willing to do field visitations.
• Monitor and update clients on product application status, incoming shipments and pending purchase order thru coordination and field work. Provides specific details and schedule of delivery in coordination with the sales team.
• Conduct and checks regular Inventory of stocks and to avoid out of stocking and to monitor for any possible repeat order.
Business Development Executive- Philippines
Requirement/s: Must be a licensed/registered Pharmacist; experience from a community/ hospital pharmacy setting is an advantage.
• Gathering of product details by searching for product information and inquiring suppliers of product information.
•Forecast and Price Negotiation by asking price thru e-mail wherein price is based on market survey data gathered or asking suppliers their proposed price and MOQ/batch size.
Corporate Affairs Assistant
Requirement/s: Graduate of any 4-year course with at least 1-year relevant experience in the same job function
•Develop and utilize information; provide retrieval of information, sorts and file records. Prepares files and disseminates important documents as directed and maintains, updating and safekeeping important documents as instructed.
•Reading and analyzing submissions, letters, agendas, and memos and determining significance; routing to appropriate personnel in a timely and efficient manner.
Requirement/s:Bachelor of Science Degree in Business, Finance, Statistics, or any similar field with At least two (2) to three (3) years of experience as a Business/Sales Analyst in a Pharmaceutical or Nutraceutical Company.
•Analyze the data in order to understand the problems and recommends an effective action plan, especially for products that are slow-moving in the market.
•Provide advice on increasing revenue, eliminating weaknesses within the company’s sales environment, meeting sales goals, and improving marketing and promotional efforts in certain aspects.
Application Procedure during GCQ period:
Submit your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
1. Indicate in the subject your name and the position that you are applying for.
(Ex. Juan Dela Cruz- Applying for Finance Staff)
2. Wait for an email reply or text message regarding an invitation for an online interview.
3. Once an email or text message is received, download Whatsapp, Skype or Zoom.
4. We’ll keep you updated on any positive developments regarding your application. We’d be glad to assist!