- Create and develop new innovative ways to communicate the company’s message to the existing clients and to encourage new clients.
- Bachelor of Science Degree in Marketing Management or Business Administration
- Preferably 2-3 years assistant manager/manager specialized in Marketing / Business Development or equivalent in the local FMCG industry; handled beauty care and shampoo/tooth care products.
- Ensure the correctness and compliance of the documents per FDA Guidelines for the Initial Applications and Biological Drug Applications upon submission to FDA to merit an approval and secure a Certificate of Product Registration.
- Exceptionally well organized and strong work ethics.
- Must be a licensed/registered Pharmacist with at least 1-year of work experience in the field of Regulatory on Prescription Medicines/ fresh graduate are welcome to apply
Key Accounts Specialist
- Experience in negotiation with purchasing department in Mall establishment
- Ensure the consistent attainment of assigned accounts’ volume, distribution and accounts receivable objectives by developing/executing account strategies, planning, directing and controlling the assigned accounts’ activities
- BS Business Administration graduate or any business related course with 2 years’ experience in FMCG industry specifically on woman awareness products
- Plans and performs work that involves receiving, inspecting, returning, unloading, shelving, packing, labelling, delivering, and maintaining a perpetual inventory of forms, office supplies, and various types of equipment.
- Keeps records to maintain inventory control, cost containment and to assure proper stock levels
- Receives, stores, and issues supplies and equipment and compiles records of supply transactions
- College Graduate with Bachelor’s degree in Office Management and other related courses.
- Experience in working as a Storekeeper for at least one (1) year
- With work background in a pharmaceutical company holding storekeeper role, preferred but not required.
Assistant Purchasing Manager
- Check and post of Trade (foreign) and Non-Trade PO (local) in the system
- Issue purchase orders to Suppliers/ Vendors if needed
- Assist the team in their daily work
- Any 4-year business-related course with at least 2 years related work experience in the same field
Application Procedure during GCQ period:
Submit your resume to email@example.com
1. Indicate in the subject your name and the position that you are applying for.
(Ex. Juan Dela Cruz- Applying for Finance Staff)
2. Wait for an email reply or text message regarding an invitation for an online interview.
3. Once an email or text message is received, download Whatsapp, Skype or Zoom.
4. We’ll keep you updated on any positive developments regarding your application. We’d be glad to assist!