- Ensure the correctness and compliance of the documents per FDA Guidelines for the Initial Applications and Biological Drug Applications upon submission to FDA to merit an approval and secure a Certificate of Product Registration.
- Exceptionally well organized and strong work ethics.
- Must be a licensed/registered Pharmacist with at least 1-year of work experience in the field of Regulatory on Prescription Medicines/ fresh graduate are welcome to apply
Lead Development Officer
- In-charge of visiting clients regularly
- Monitor and update clients on product application status, incoming shipments and pending purchase order. Provides specific details and schedule of delivery in coordination with the sales team.
- Coordinate with salesperson and/or Sales Coordinator for documents to be transmitted to clients for signature such as Proforma, Annexure, MOA/ Supply Agreement, Termination Letter, NDA, Annexure, Letter of Undertaking, etc.
- Meet accounting financial objectives by forecasting requirements, preparing an annual budget, scheduling expenditures, analyzing variances, and initiating corrective actions.
- Maintain accounting controls by establishing a chart of accounts and defining accounting policies and procedures and ensure compliance to the established or defined policies.
- Guide other departments by researching and interpreting accounting policy and applying observations and recommendations to operational issues
- Plan and performs work that involves receiving, inspecting, returning, unloading, shelving, packing, labelling, delivering, and maintaining a perpetual inventory of forms, office supplies, and various types of equipment.
- Keep records to maintain inventory control, cost containment and to assure proper stock levels
- Receive, store, and issue supplies and equipment and compiles records of supply transactions
- Manage the daily accounting operations to ensure the accuracy of accounting data records
- Ensure timely and accurate compliance to all government reports, taxes, and licenses of local government
- Responsible for monthly processes (e.g. closing of books), performs monthly billings and allocations, prepares journal entries, and ensures accounts payable payment process are managed effectively
Application Procedure during GCQ period:
Submit your resume to email@example.com
1. Indicate in the subject your name and the position that you are applying for.
(Ex. Juan Dela Cruz- Applying for Finance Staff)
2. Wait for an email reply or text message regarding an invitation for an online interview.
3. Once an email or text message is received, download Whatsapp, Skype or Zoom.
4. We’ll keep you updated on any positive developments regarding your application. We’d be glad to assist!