- Ensure the correctness and compliance of the documents per FDA Guidelines for the Initial Applications and Biological Drug Applications upon submission to FDA to merit an approval and secure a Certificate of Product Registration.
- Exceptionally well organized and strong work ethics.
- Must be a licensed/registered Pharmacist with at least 1-year of work experience in the field of Regulatory on Prescription Medicines/ fresh graduate are welcome to apply
- Plans and performs work that involves receiving, inspecting, returning, unloading, shelving, packing, labelling, delivering, and maintaining a perpetual inventory of forms, office supplies, and various types of equipment.
- Keeps records to maintain inventory control, cost containment and to assure proper stock levels
- Receives, stores, and issues supplies and equipment and compiles records of supply transactions
- College Graduate with Bachelor’s degree in Office Management and other related courses.
- Experience in working as a Storekeeper for at least one (1) year
- With work background in a pharmaceutical company holding storekeeper role, preferred but not required.
Application Procedure during GCQ period:
Submit your resume to email@example.com
1. Indicate in the subject your name and the position that you are applying for.
(Ex. Juan Dela Cruz- Applying for Finance Staff)
2. Wait for an email reply or text message regarding an invitation for an online interview.
3. Once an email or text message is received, download Whatsapp, Skype or Zoom.
4. We’ll keep you updated on any positive developments regarding your application. We’d be glad to assist!