Trade Marketing Associate
- Candidate must possess at least a bachelor’s college degree, advertising, media, marketing or equivalent
- Responsible for the management of trade which provides synergy among sales, Brand Department and trade partnered at national level
- Ensures all trade activities are known and calendar according to importance and effectiveness; conceptualize regional/ area activities for brand off take/cost effective for presentation to brand. Assist brand in conceptualizing brand initiated activities.
- Must be a licensed/registered Pharmacist
- Fresh graduates are welcome
- Preferably with more than 2-years of work experience in the field of Regulatory on Prescription Medicines
- With Good English communication skills.
- Highly self-motivated, goal oriented and committed in pursuing long term career.
- With High Comprehension Skills
- Exceptionally well organized and strong work ethics.
Key Accounts Specialist
- Graduate of 4 year course preferably business related course
- Preferably with 2 years related experience in the same industry
- Ensures the consistent attainment of assigned account volume, distribution and accounts receivable objectives by developing/executing account strategies, planning, directing, and controlling the assigned account’s activities.
- Graduate of any 4 year course
- With good communication skills
- Promotes Ambica products to target doctors, generate direct sales to dispensing doctors, drugstores, move out stocks at chain drugstores by generating prescriptions
- Follows our marketing strategies